Join AOQ from anywhere in Australia or around the world. Find out more
Welcome to the Australian Organisation for Quality, the national association for people who work in quality. We help our members achieve personal and professional excellence in their roles and interests in quality.
AOQ is Australia’s national quality member organisation. It’s led by members, for members – quality practitioners like you. AOQ provides connections with like-minded people, engagement with people for whom quality is a passion. Professional support to help you be your best. Information you can rely on. Resources you can call on.
AOQ delivers great value to our Members:
- Regular Café Quality™ gatherings.Across Australia members get together to build networks that only work face-to-face, and hear about the latest developments in quality that they can apply right away.
- The Qualcon® national conference brings people together to really explore current themes.Hear excellent speakers, or become one yourself and present a paper! Maybe join the annual AOQ Delegation to the Asia Pacific Quality Organisation conference, and get great access and savings.
- The monthly AOQ eNewsletter gives you updates on quality news.
- Opportunity to represent AOQ at a Standards Australia Technical Committee.Providing real professional growth experience; making a lasting contribution in your area of special expertise.
- Explore the quarterly AOQ magazine Quality Business to get the latest in depth information and news.
- As an AOQ Member, you have automatic access to the respected Business Process Improvement Resource (BPIR). This is a collection of over a million articles, from general to academic, specifically on quality. The value of this alone covers your annual membership investment.
The Australian Organisation for Quality is for you whether you are:
- An experienced Quality professional
- New to a Quality role
- Or somewhere in-betweenBeing the best we can be in quality is important.Interested? Like to know more? Go to our Membership Page!