Australian Organisation for Quality Inc.
Think Globally, Act Nationally and Do Locally
The Purposes of the Association are :
- To promote and contribute to the science and practice of quality management in any of its forms;
- To recognise and to advance the status of natural persons engaged in management or technology or both related to the science and practice of quality management in any of its forms;
- To recognise, promote, encourage and advance the status of Australian organisations, in the public and the private sectors, in the application of Modern Quality Principles in all aspects of competitive business management;
- To promote Professional Development in Quality Management and related fields;
- To coordinate joint activities of member AOQ organisations;
- To represent member AOQ organisations internationally;
- To promote and facilitate communications between overseas parties and members, and between members;
- To assign the Qualcon conference to members;
- To recognise outstanding individual contributions to the achievement of the Purposes of the Association, and in other relevant fields, and to make appropriate awards.
AOQ is Australia’s Peak Professional Body for Quality practitioners and anyone interested in continual improvement in business leading to excellence in products and services.
AOQ is a federation of associations based on States with Regional Centres overseen by a National Council.
AOQ Inc is pleased to welcome new members from Queensland and the Northern Territory by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements will be made to put you in contact with local AOQ Inc members affiliated with the AOQ National Body.
All comments and enquiries welcome and encouraged. Contact email@example.com
Dr Martin Andrew
Mr Ron Mazzachi
Mr Russell Hughes
Mr Bruce Riley
Mr Tony Pilli
Mr Drago Mlinarevic