Join AOQ from anywhere in Australia or around the world. Find out more
Australian Organisation for Quality
Welcome to the Australian Organisation for Quality.
We are the peak body for Quality matters in Australia.
The Australian Organisation for Quality believes that the application of quality principles and practises is more important than ever before because of the urgent need to keep Australian organisations sustainable and competitive in the face of constant technical, economic and social change.
There are numerous aspects to the development of Quality and Organisational Excellence. These include:
- Australian and International Standards
- The Australian Business Excellence Framework
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Business Process Improvement
- Balanced Scorecard
- Use of Quality Tools in Measurement and Continual ImprovementThere are so many different ways that people find themselves working in Quality it can be difficult to find out the information you need to do your job to the level of professionalism you expect.
The Australian Organisation for Quality is for you whether you are:
- A seasoned Quality professional
- Someone who has just taken on Quality as part of the job
- Or somewhere in-between
Membership in the Australian Organisation for Quality gives you:
- Regional Development and Networking sessions Read More
- The quarterly Quality Australia magazine
- The AOQ monthly e-magazinezine
- Access to the Business Process Improvement Resource (BPIR) that contains a huge set of peer-reviewed resources from self-assessments tools to benchmarks to best practices. BPIR includes a business periodical library database of over one million articles and a calendar of the latest worldwide events.
- Discounts for certificated training and development
- Discounts to Qualcon® – Australia’s National Quality Conference
- Certificates of Attendance for all AOQ sponsored events.
|Board Member & President
Mr Jeff Ryall JM
Dr Martin Andrew
Mr Craig Ottaway JM
addressed to Dr Martin Andrew or
|South Australia Branch
Mr Bruce Riley
Mrs Jan Lee
Mr Peter Knapp JM
|Western Australia Branch
Ms Branka Malinovic
Mrs Kathryn Koay
Mr Tony Pilli JM
Mr Drago Mlinarevic