AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE AOQ DELEGATION
THE 23rd ASIA PACIFIC QUALITY ORGANISATION CONFERENCE MANILA, PHILIPPINES, 23-24 OCTOBER 2017
This conference, drawing people from across Asia and Oceania, and as far away as Latin and South America, is being hosted by the Philippine Society for Quality, on the theme:
QUALITY TRANSFORMATION IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
Some of the conference session themes are:
- Quality: then and now
- Global Benchmarking and best practices
- The age of Big data & Artificial Intelligence
- The rise of the Bots
- Leadership Shift
- Organisational Excellence in the digital transformation age
This conference offers you a unique opportunity to explore the latest thinking on how Quality should be framed and handled in the emergent social and industrial context, and how it’s being managed in leading organisations. You’ll learn things you can apply straight away in your own organisation. The Australian Organisation for Quality is a Sustaining Member of APQO. We are able to offer you the opportunity to join the Australian National Delegation attending this conference. Participation in the Delegation is open to all AOQ Members. By participating you are assured an enhanced conference experience:
- Take the hassle out of the process! Once you arrive in manila, conference registration, and conference social events are all included. Your Delegation registration takes all the hassle out of the conference. This enables you to focus on really getting the most out of the whole experience.
- Significant discount on conference costs has been negotiated on your behalf to really leverage the value of the experience.
- You’ll be participating as an ‘insider’. This provides you with exclusive access and opportunity to spend time in one-on-one meetings with other leaders in Quality, not otherwise available to general registrants.
- Travelling as part of a group, you’ll be able to develop new professional relationships that you can draw on into the future. Your conference starts when you arrive in Manila, and doesn’t end till you step onto the plane home!
This is a must-attend event.
Your investment to be part of the Delegation is only AUD$600 + GST.
Secure your place now. Click through to register your interest.
Registrations close Friday 29 September 2017. Act now to grab this opportunity.
Do you need help in developing a business case to join the Delegation to the APQO Conference? You can freely copy and adapt this to build your own compelling business case. Read More
AOQ offers its services for the purposes of securing delegates’ attendance at the conference. AOQ secures the conference registration and associated social events for its delegates. AOQ’s liability is limited solely to the arrangement of the registration at the conference. AOQ shall not be liable for any claim, loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered, sustained of incurred as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected with the conference itself, social events associated with the conference arranged by the conference organisers or any other activities undertaken by delegates outside of the conference venue and scheduled program (whether or not assisted by AOQ). Delegates are responsible for all travel, accommodation and insurance arrangements required by them to attend the conference and events, including transfers to and from the conference venue or other event locations.
- Go to the APQO Conference 2017 website (http://www.iqualityconference.com/) for the full information on the Conference.
- To secure your place, registration and full payment to AOQ Ltd is required by Friday 29 September 2017.
- You will be responsible to organise your own travel to and from Manila, and hotel accommodation for the period you are in Manila. The designated conference venue provides a shuttle to and from the airport.
- A visa is not required for entry to the Philippines for Australian Citizens. Other nationalities should refer to https://www.philembassy.org.au/visa/9-visa-requirements.
For questions or enquiries contact the AOQ President, who is the Delegation Leader at firstname.lastname@example.orgAOQ is your Quality Organisation