AOQ recognises its members and industry colleagues at both state and national level. Each year AOQ presents a number of National Awards to members, usually at the Qualcon conference dinner. The three awards are:
JM Juran Award
To recognise persons who have contributed in an outstanding way to the application of effective quality management in Australia. Read more
To recognise persons who have made a notable contribution to Australian quality practice through publication of an original paper on quality or related topics; and
To encourage AOQ member’s careers in quality, to develop their written communications skills and to disseminate their knowledge of quality technology for the benefit of others. Read more
Kevin Foley Award
To recognise persons who have made a notable contribution to Australian quality practice through publication of a body of work (a minimum of ten original items) on quality or related topics. This may include and is not limited to books, research articles, web based material and training materials. Read more
Ray Donnon Award
in recognition of Ray Donnon’s service to the quality movement in South Australia. Ray Donnon played an important role in the early development of Australian Organisation for Quality.
The award will be presented to persons who have contributed in an outstanding way to quality in South Australia.
Guidelines for Applicants
Applicants must include the following information:
- Achievements justifying nomination
- Biographical outline
- Current and past employers
- Current and past positions held
- Educational details
- Professional organisations
- Published papers and books
- Training courses developed/delivered
- Service to the quality movement
- Leadership in Australian Quality Movement
- Names and addresses of two referees who have known the applicant for two years and have knowledge of his/her ability in the quality field.
Nomination Form F027 Ray Donnon Award nomination formAOQ is your Quality Organisation