Australian Organisation for Quality (South Australia) Inc established the Ray Donnon Award in recognition in recognition of Ray Donnon’s service to the quality movement in South Australia. Ray Donnon played an important role in the early development of Australian Organisation for Quality.
The award will be presented to persons who have contributed in an outstanding way to quality in South Australia.
Guidelines for Applicants
Applicants must include the following information:
- Achievements justifying nomination
- Biographical outline
- Current and past employers
- Current and past positions held
- Educational details
- Professional organisations
- Published papers and books
- Training courses developed/delivered
- Service to the quality movement
- Leadership in Australian Quality Movement
- Names and addresses of two referees who have known the applicant for two years and have knowledge of his/her ability in the quality field.
Nomination Form F027 Ray Donnon Award nomination formAOQ is your Quality Organisation